We need to go through the following list with Greg and determine which are complete, which are under development, which are planned, dependencies between each of these, etc.
- "New roles in the WG are needed ""OSS Lead"" and OSS Maintainer"" Per Greg development is needed Jira ticket MYPD-222 (Greg). Create a new Staff role editable by admin via system users group.
- Role: Open Source Community Manager Permissions relate to MYPD-226 NOTE: OSS Maintainer is not a WG Officer so only OSS Lead has IEEE and SA membership validation" Greg 10 MYPD-222
- PAR Changes are needed - new fields in the PAR form will need to be sent to SADB: Greg 200 MYPD-223
- Add Ballot Comment Category for OSS Greg 80 MYPD-224
- Create new officer role at WG Level Greg 20 MYPD-225
- OSS Manager Email Greg 24 MYPD-226
- Additional SADB fields Greg 40 MYPD-227
- Add CLA Number comment field, this field should only be accessible to the Maintainer and staff Greg 24 MYPD-228
- Additional RevCom Question in RevCom questionnaire Greg 48 MYPD-230
- PR Page needs to have OSS flag - placeholder PRM-137 Indu/Kanan 40 PRM-137
- PR Page for OSS review needs to have links to Patent and CLA Listing - Jira placeholder PRM-137 Indu/Kanan 40 PRM-137
- SADB will need to have new fields added that are imported from the PAR Terry "MYPD-223 & 224, SADCOE-344 SADB-8"
- New fields will need to be sent to the Web Site Martha/Terry WO53363
- Xplore filter may be needed (Markus) Markus IDAMS-5861, XPL-18957
- Do we need to include OSS fields into Redshift for reporting? - Markus Markus SADCOE-366/WO53070