IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit ac8ef430 authored by Sonia Santana's avatar Sonia Santana
Browse files

Update meeting notes.

parent 744a017f
......@@ -19,14 +19,52 @@
| Badging/Project Intake | Tom | 15 mins |
| Recruitment | Tom | 5 mins |
**Attendees:**
* Silona Bonewald - IEEE SA OPEN Executive Director
* Josh Gay - IEEE SA Open, Open Source Community Manager
* Tom Gilmour - InterviewKickstart Instructor (Part time)
* Beth Hancock - Leadingbit for IEEE SA OPEN
* Raul Pineda - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Sonia Santana - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Katie Schueths - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
**Action Items: (please submit as ISSUES!)**
* Update the meeting invite to reflect the new 2pm Eastern time and announce the change in Mattermost.- Beth
* Add Project Intake Form draft to Gitlab - Tom (Sonia and /or Beth can help)
* Request time on the CAG agenda for review of the Project Intake form - Beth
* [Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 )
**Meeting Notes:**
## Approve Agenda and Intros
* Agenda was approved.
## Review Action Items
* Sonia reviewed Action Items from last meeting.
## Platform Update
* Josh gave a brief platform update. We hope that there will be a definite date for production release soon.
## Alternate Times for TAG Meeting
* Poll results for an earlier meeting time were shared by Beth. An alternate time of 2pm Eastern for the meeting was chosen and approved.
## Badging/Project Intake
* Badging/Project Intake - An excellent form for incorporating community feedback into the Tool/Feature Eval process. Tom shared his draft of Project Intake form and asked for feedback. The form will be added to GitLab for TAG.
## Recruitment
* Recruitment. Several ideas were proposed by Tom and Silona including a new SA OPEN workshop for the Marketing Advisory Group where recruitment tools will be developed that can be used across the advisory groups.
## Adjourn and next date - Tom & Sonia
Our next meeting date is March 31st at the new time 2PM Eastern.
**Meeting Recording:** This meeting was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
**Meeting Recording:** This was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment