IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit a7003747 authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20210303-tag-meeting-notes.md

parent a2908168
......@@ -3,41 +3,82 @@
## March 3rd, 2021 Meeting Notes
**Time:** 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern
**Time:**
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern
**Meeting link:**
http://community.leadingbit.com
**Meeting link:**http://community.leadingbit.com
**Agenda:**
| What | Who | Time |
| ------ | ------ | ------ |
| Introductions; Approve Agenda | All | 5 minutes |
| Review [Purpose](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/wikis/Purpose) | Tom | 5 mins |
| Address Decision Making Process](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7) | Tom | 5 mins |
| [Alternate Meeting Times](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8) | Beth | 5 mins |
| [GitLab Participant Roles](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md) | Beth | 10 mins |
| [New Badging Platform Use](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9) | Julia | 15 mins |
| Review [Purpose]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/wikis/Purpose ) | Tom | 5 mins |
| Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 ) | Tom | 5 mins |
| [Alternate Meeting Times]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8 ) | Beth | 5 mins |
| [GitLab Participant Roles]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md ) | Beth | 10 mins |
|[New Badging Platform Use]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9 ) | Julia | 15 mins |
| Action Item Update | Beth | 5 mins |
| Platform Update | Josh | 5 mins |
| Adjourn and next meeting date | Tom | 2 mins |
**Attendees:**
* Beth Hancock - Leadingbit for IEEE SA OPEN
* Josh Gay - IEEE SA Open, Open Source Community Manager
* Raul Pineda - Leadingbit Solutions
* Katie Schueths - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Julia Longtin - Wire / ImplicitCAD
* Tom Gilmour - InterviewKickstart Instructor (Part time)
**Action Items: (please submit as ISSUES!)**
* Move Purpose to a document in About Supporting Documents file. - Beth and Tom
* Tom will draft a list of Project Intake questions and work with Josh on process start.
* Post GitLab Roles file link into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
**Meeting Notes:**
* Approve Agenda and Intros
* Review [Purpose]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/wikis/Purpose )
- Good for now. This is a living document.
* Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 )
- Tom will draft a process for review.
* [Alternate Meeting Times]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8 )
- To increase ownership, make sure that one or the other group is not "leading" all the activity.
- Earlier okay and how much earlier.
- Follow up with Mike on MM.
- Follow up with Ron about APAC possiblity.
* [GitLab Participant Roles]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md )
- Post into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
* [New Badging Platform Use]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9 )
- Tom will provide a list of Project Intake questions.
* Action Item Update - Beth
- Reporting Guidelines template is being created in [010 Community Documentation and Templates]( )
- Julia and Josh have discussed F5.
- Julia and Josh have begun discussion of who the stakeholders are. Will continue work to bring the beginnings of a playbook.
* Platform Update - Josh
- Release date for next gen platform should be scheduled by our next meeting. Hopefully early next month.
- Working with Legal and Risk Management on working with educational institutions and minors. Considering a separate portal to accomodate students, parents, etc., as well as different legal language. Hopefully we will see somethign early next month to give feedback.
*Adjourn and next date - Tom
**Meeting Recording:**
Next Meeting Date: March 17th
This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
**Meeting Recording:** This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment