IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 4ac8bec5 authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20210303-tag-meeting-notes.md

parent 41537934
...@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ ...@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
* Move Purpose to a document in About Supporting Documents file. - Beth and Tom * Move Purpose to a document in About Supporting Documents file. - Beth and Tom
* Tom will draft a list of Project Intake questions and work with Josh on process start. * Tom will draft a list of Project Intake questions and work with Josh on process start.
* Post GitLab Roles file link into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles. * Post GitLab Roles file link into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM. * Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM.
**Meeting Notes:** **Meeting Notes:**
...@@ -45,29 +45,33 @@ Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM. ...@@ -45,29 +45,33 @@ Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM.
* Good for now. This is a living document and we will update it as our needs change. * Good for now. This is a living document and we will update it as our needs change.
## Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 ) ## [Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 )
- Tom will draft a process for review. * The scope of this seems good to members.
* Tom will draft a process for review.
## [Alternate Meeting Times]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8 ) ## [Alternate Meeting Times]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8 )
We discussed both shifting the meeting to an earlier time and also the idea of have alternating Western and APAC meetings. We discussed both shifting the meeting to an earlier time and also the idea of have alternating Western and APAC meetings.
* To increase ownership, make sure that one or the other group is not "leading" all the activity.
* Further discussion of how to handle this is necessary.
* Beth will reach out about this smaller topic of shifting time for the current meeting on MM. Earlier meetings:
* Current membership is open to shifting to an earlier time.
* Beth will reach out about the topic of shifting time for the current meeting on MM.
Alternating APAC and Western meetings:
* To increase ownership, make sure that one or the other group is not "leading" all the activity.
* Further discussion of how to handle this is necessary.
* Beth will also follow up with Ron about APAC possiblity. * Beth will also follow up with Ron about APAC possiblity.
## [GitLab Participant Roles]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md ) ## [GitLab Participant Roles]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md )
* Post into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles. * Post into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
## [New Badging Platform Use]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9 ) ## [New Badging Platform Use]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9 )
* Julia spoke about creating a * Julia spoke about creating a project that create a community-focused testing system (and associated badges) for files of different types. This would be a big step forward for open source communities.
* Tom will provide a list of Project Intake questions. * Tom will provide a list of Project Intake questions to move forward.
## Action Item Update - Beth ## Action Item Update - Beth
......
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment