IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 4ac8bec5 authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20210303-tag-meeting-notes.md

parent 41537934
......@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
* Move Purpose to a document in About Supporting Documents file. - Beth and Tom
* Tom will draft a list of Project Intake questions and work with Josh on process start.
* Post GitLab Roles file link into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM.
* Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM.
**Meeting Notes:**
......@@ -45,29 +45,33 @@ Beth will reach out about shifting the time for the current meeting on MM.
* Good for now. This is a living document and we will update it as our needs change.
## Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 )
## [Address Decision Making Process]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/7 )
- Tom will draft a process for review.
* The scope of this seems good to members.
* Tom will draft a process for review.
## [Alternate Meeting Times]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/8 )
We discussed both shifting the meeting to an earlier time and also the idea of have alternating Western and APAC meetings.
* To increase ownership, make sure that one or the other group is not "leading" all the activity.
* Further discussion of how to handle this is necessary.
* Beth will reach out about this smaller topic of shifting time for the current meeting on MM.
Earlier meetings:
* Current membership is open to shifting to an earlier time.
* Beth will reach out about the topic of shifting time for the current meeting on MM.
Alternating APAC and Western meetings:
* To increase ownership, make sure that one or the other group is not "leading" all the activity.
* Further discussion of how to handle this is necessary.
* Beth will also follow up with Ron about APAC possiblity.
## [GitLab Participant Roles]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/gitlab-participant-roles-and-access.md )
* Post into MM for further review, along with [Community Badging's descriptions]( https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/community-badging/meetings/-/blob/proposed/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting-role-responsibilities.md ) for some of these roles.
## [New Badging Platform Use]( https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/9 )
* Julia spoke about creating a
* Tom will provide a list of Project Intake questions.
* Julia spoke about creating a project that create a community-focused testing system (and associated badges) for files of different types. This would be a big step forward for open source communities.
* Tom will provide a list of Project Intake questions to move forward.
## Action Item Update - Beth
......
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment