IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 23addd5f authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20210217-tag-meeting-notes.md - Add notes

parent c55be1ea
......@@ -4,38 +4,75 @@
## February 17th, 2021 Meeting Notes
**Time:**
Time:
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern
**Meeting link:**
Due to power issues this meeting will be held at: [https://zoom.us/j/5557509220](https://zoom.us/j/5557509220)
Meeting link:
Due to power issues this meeting will be held at: https://zoom.us/j/5557509220
**Agenda:**
Agenda:
| What | Who | Time |
| ------ | ------ | ------ |
| Who | What | When |
| Introductions, Discuss Agenda | All | 5 mins |
| Review Action Items | All | 5 mins |
| Check out [Proposed Agenda Item template](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item) | All | 5 mins |
| Subgroups and Recruitment | All | 10 mins |
| Discuss Purpose | All | 25 mins |
| GitLab Participant Access | Beth | 15 mins |
| Platform Update | Josh | 10 mins |
| Adjourn and next meeting date | Tom | 3 mins |
**Attendees:**
Attendees:
* Beth Hancock, Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Silona Bonewald, Executive Director for IEEE SA OPEN
* Raul Pineda, CTO Leadingbit Solutions
* Tom Gilmour, Instructor
* Julia Longtin, Wire.com / ImplicitCAD
* Katie Schueths - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
Action Items: (please submit as ISSUES!)
Meeting Notes:
### Introductions, Discuss Agenda
### Review Action Items
* Tom had a good discussion with Josh differentiating between things TAG should be doing and things TAG should not be doing, and where to go.
* Julia will be meeting with Josh to discuss some technical considerations and also stakeholder models.
* Beth will create the Reporting Guideline template when the internet comes back.
### Check out [Proposed Agenda Item template](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item)
We will adopt this as is and adapt as needed going forward.
### Subgroups and Recruitment
Security, Product Ready Applications, and Feature & Tool Evaluation subgroups will be forming once we have 3+ committed members. We will keep everyone posted on Chat.
**Action Items: (please submit as ISSUES!)**
### Discuss Purpose
Very temporary Google doc (until we get a tool!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dcRRzkieKRAay6cmkLIaOGHofW_Th_YPL-gyreYjeIE/edit
### GitLab Participant Access
What roles
* Note takers
* Facilitators
* Document Reviewers
* Developer
**Meeting Notes:**
### Platform Update - Josh
### Adjourn and next meeting date
March 3rd
**Meeting Recording:**
This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
20
## Meeting Recording:
This [meeting]() was recorded in Zoom. Zoom creates a .mp4 file. This file can be played in Quicktime, Windows media player and many other applications.
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment