IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 04360188 authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20210106-meeting-notes.md

parent 24103522
......@@ -19,18 +19,50 @@ http://community.leadingbit.com
| Discuss Agenda | Tom | 5 mins |
| Platform Update | Josh | 5 mins |
| Platform Licensing and Dependency Management | Josh | 5 mins |
| Discuss [Team Agreement](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/team-agreement) | All | 15 mins |
| Discuss Team Agreement | All | 15 mins |
| Discuss Mission/Vision Statement | All | 15 mins |
| Wrap up and next meeting date | Tom | 5 mins |
**Action Items: (please submit as ISSUES!)**
**Attendees:**
* Beth Hancock - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Julia Longtin - Wire(professional) / ImplicitCAD(personal)
* Tom Gilmour - Instructor
* Katie Schueths - Leaadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Lisa Marie Maginnis - IEEE SA OPEN Contractor, Hypatia Helps
* Joshua Gay, IEEE SA staff
**Action Items:** (please submit as ISSUES!)
- Josh will provide [meeting minute templates](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/issues/2) for review.
- Tom will create a draft [Team Agreement](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/issues/5) and discuss with Beth. This will be presented for review at the January 20th meeting.
- Tom and Beth will work to create a [report format](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/issues/3) for meeting presentations
- We will work on Mission/Vision Statement on [Mattermost](https://opensource-connect.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/channels/town-square). Tom/Beth will [synthesize the discussion on MM into a document](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/issues/4) to present at the next meeting, January 20th.
- Beth will [create action item board](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/about/-/issues/1) and review with Tom, and then with group at January 20th meeting.
- Beth will [create agenda item board](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/3) and associated process for use and discuss with Tom. This will also be presented at the January 20th meeting.
**Meeting Notes:**
### Platform Update - Josh and Lisa
* The QA platform should be active soon.
### Platform Licensing and Dependency Management- Josh
* A discussion of concerns was had.
### Discuss Team Agreement - All
- How long will each person speak?
- Reports are highlights + summary of each point. Please have a written report version for the record. This can be brief.
- Items in a typical meeting:
- Intros
- Approve agenda
- Review action items (toward the end - can be a visual review by attendees)
- Wrap up and next meeting announcement
### Discuss Mission/Vision Statement - All
### Wrap up and next meeting date - Tom
* Next Meeting is January 20th, 2021
**Meeting Recording:**
This [meeting](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/blob/master/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting%20Recordings/2021_01_06_Technical_Advisory_Group.webm) was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and FireFox.
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment