IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit e4b1cf4a authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update meeting-minutes.md - Added breaks to resolve readability issues. No content was changed.

parent 6b6c92b1
......@@ -93,12 +93,12 @@ Please see [Attendance list](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/meetings/-/blob/m
2.1 **3D Retail Consortium subgroup:** The growth of 3D digital product creation tools for the apparel industry represents our belated but passionate effort to update our industrial-era methodologies for the digital age. By transitioning physical product development work into a 3D format, we can achieve countless benefits that range from process optimization to reduction of lead times. Beyond these business benefits, we see 3D technology as the engine of a profound shift toward a more sustainable apparel industry. When we work digitally we can reduce waste in the development process, design and sell garments virtually before producing excess inventory, and even begin to dress the virtual world without creating any physical versions at all. In order to kick start this engine, we need help from the open source community to build connectivity between the major 3D design solutions on the market. Major apparel brands and their suppliers will struggle to systematically adopt 3D technology so long as it is cost and time -prohibitive to recreate raw material assets multiple times, for multiple clients, and their disparate digital toolsets. By allowing fabric drape data, aka physics, to flow to any 3D design software, the necessary building blocks for a sustainable and digital apparel industry can be leveraged to their greatest possible extent. We invite you to join representatives from Target, Gap, Unifi3d, Perry Ellis, Hugo Boss, Under Armor, Kalypso, and Ralph Lauren to help us achieve this future for our industry.
3. [Community Manager Report](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/meetings/-/wikis/Community-Manager-Report) - Josh
4. Executive Director Report - Silona
5. Ad Hoc Check-in - Robby
5.1 Project Governance Ad Hoc - Don - Waiting on documentation from Josh
5.2 Naming Ad Hoc - Cat - We will be creating a meeting soon and Cat has received feedback from Silona.
5.3 OSCom OpsMan Revisions Ad Hoc - Robby - Sending meeting invitation soon.
6. Adjourn
4. Executive Director Report - Silona <br>
5. Ad Hoc Check-in - Robby <br>
5.1 Project Governance Ad Hoc - Don - Waiting on documentation from Josh <br>
5.2 Naming Ad Hoc - Cat - We will be creating a meeting soon and Cat has received feedback from Silona. <br>
5.3 OSCom OpsMan Revisions Ad Hoc - Robby - Sending meeting invitation soon. <br>
6. Adjourn <br>
## 2021 09 20 Minutes<br>
......@@ -182,12 +182,11 @@ Please see [Attendance list](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/meetings/-/blob/m
2.2 Reached out to the xAPI project to see if they need additional support/proposals <br>
3. [Community Manager Report](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/meetings/-/wikis/Community-Manager-Report) - Josh <br>
4. Executive Director Report - Silona <br>
5. Community Reports <br>
5.1 Request a report per quarter from each Advisory Group, cycling monthly <br>
5.2 A request for the addition of an agenda item can be made by adding an issue to the agenda item board for the Advisory Group<br>
5.2.1 [Community Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item)<br>
5.2.2 [Marketing Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/marketing-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item)<br>
5.2.3 [Technical Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issue%5Bassignee_id%5D=&issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item)<br>
5.2.1 [Community Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item) <br>
5.2.2 [Marketing Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/marketing-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item) <br>
5.2.3 [Technical Advisory Group](https://opensource.ieee.org/technical-advisory-group/meetings/-/issues/new?issue%5Bassignee_id%5D=&issuable_template=proposed-agenda-item) <br>
5.3 OSCom to reach out to speak to AGs/AG Leadership about IEEE Volunteering <br>
5.4 Executive Director may bring matters of concern or interest to the attention of OSCom in report. <br>
6. Discussion of Multiple Projects under one Working Group - Robby <br>
......@@ -224,10 +223,10 @@ Please see [Attendance list](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/meetings/-/blob/m
5. Discussion of Multiple Projects under one Working Group - Robby <br>
5.1 [Blank OS Proposal template](https://opensource.ieee.org/oscom/official-project-requests/-/issues/new?issue%5Bassignee_id%5D=&issue%5Bmilestone_id%5D=) for reference <br>
5.2 Discussion occurred. More is planned for the next meeting. <br>
6. Change of Date for September 16, 2021 Meeting - Robby
6.1 September 16, 2021 meeting will tentatively move to September 9. 2021.
6.2 Robby will discuss moving the September 30th, 2021 meeting with appropriate parties.
6.3 Final decisions will be announced at an upcoming meeting.
6. Change of Date for September 16, 2021 Meeting - Robby <br>
6.1 September 16, 2021 meeting will tentatively move to September 9. 2021.<br>
6.2 Robby will discuss moving the September 30th, 2021 meeting with appropriate parties. <br>
6.3 Final decisions will be announced at an upcoming meeting. <br>
7. Ad Hoc Check-in <br>
8. Adjourn <br>
......
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment