|     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit ea7bca41 authored by Alfredo Herrera's avatar Alfredo Herrera
Browse files

Minutes/ updated from

parent 5fa9c65d
......@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@ We discussed the importance of peer-review of open source designs at IEEE based
#### 3. General discussion:
Finally, the following topics were discussed:
[//] : # (<> # ) - **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](url)** TB:
[//]: # - **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](url)** TB:
- **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](** we discussed the idea of asking IEEE-SA marketing to help us send a "Call for participation" email to all of IEEE; but it was decided to discuss this on our next call
- **** it was suggested to remove "design" from first bullet in the **"Request for participation"** section of the "Call for participation" template. Issue was created to allow for discussion prior to change.
......@@ -34,6 +34,6 @@ These meeting minutes mark the beginning of use of the Issues functionality in t
> Written with [StackEdit](
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment