|     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit bffba915 authored by Alfredo Herrera's avatar Alfredo Herrera
Browse files

Minutes/ updated from

parent 61a38635
......@@ -21,8 +21,7 @@ We discussed the importance of peer-review of open source designs at IEEE based
* The entrenchment in OSCom's Operations manual of an [open-source peer-review]( service
* (not discussed on call, but added for reference) The commitment by the IEEE Standards Association to open source [URL](url)
- **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](** after clarifications from IEEE-SA and we discussed the idea of asking IEEE-SA marketing to help us send a "Call for participation" email to all of IEEE; but it was decided to discuss this on our next call
- **** it was suggested to remove "design" from first bullet in the **"Request for participation"** section of the "Call for participation" template. Issue was created to allow for discussion prior to change.
- **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](** Alfredo to send text to [Melissa Aranzamendez](@m.aranzamendez) to get IEEE-SA help in sending
#### 3. General discussion:
Finally, the following topics were discussed:
......@@ -36,6 +35,6 @@ These meeting minutes mark the beginning of use of the Issues functionality in t
> Written with [StackEdit](
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment