IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 9d67a8b8 authored by Alfredo Herrera's avatar Alfredo Herrera
Browse files

Minutes/2020Week23_2June.md updated from https://stackedit.io/

parent 8638ace0
......@@ -24,9 +24,7 @@ We discussed the importance of peer-review of open source designs at IEEE based
#### 3. General discussion:
Finally, the following topics were discussed:
[//]: #
```
[//]: # (**[\[ACTION ITEM\]](url)** TB:)
[//]: # **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](url)**
- **[\[ACTION ITEM\]](https://opensource.ieee.org/community/peer-review/admin/-/issues/23)** we discussed the idea of asking IEEE-SA marketing to help us send a "Call for participation" email to all of IEEE; but it was decided to discuss this on our next call
- **** it was suggested to remove "design" from first bullet in the **"Request for participation"** section of the "Call for participation" template. Issue was created to allow for discussion prior to change.
......@@ -37,6 +35,6 @@ These meeting minutes mark the beginning of use of the Issues functionality in t
> Written with [StackEdit](https://stackedit.io/).
<!--stackedit_data:
eyJoaXN0b3J5IjpbLTEyMTk1MTg2NjksLTIwNTk3MDg5NzEsLT
E4MDU4NDQxODUsMzE5NTcxNzEwLC01ODk1MzQ2NTVdfQ==
eyJoaXN0b3J5IjpbLTEyODYzNDU4OSwtMjA1OTcwODk3MSwtMT
gwNTg0NDE4NSwzMTk1NzE3MTAsLTU4OTUzNDY1NV19
-->
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment