IEEE.org     |     IEEE Xplore Digital Library     |     IEEE Standards     |     IEEE Spectrum     |     More Sites

Commit 0c7d2953 authored by Beth Hancock's avatar Beth Hancock 🌿
Browse files

Update 20220412-doc-cur-notes.md

parent da712c14
......@@ -10,15 +10,15 @@ https://communityag.leadingbit.com
**Meeting Recording:**
This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and Firefox.
This [meeting](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-advisory-group/documentation-curation/meetings/-/blob/main/Supporting%20Documentation/Meeting%20Recordings/20220412-doc-cur-mtg-rec.webm) was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback in Chrome and Firefox.
## Agenda
| What | Who | Time |
| ---- | ---- | ---- |
| Intros and agenda creation | All | 5 mins|
| How to add a new page to the handbook | All | ---- |
| Wrap Up and Next Meeting | Facilitator | 5 min |
| CAG Handbook concern | Karsten | 5 mins |
| Wrap Up and Schedule for upcoming meetings | Facilitator | 5 min |
## Action Items
......@@ -31,10 +31,22 @@ This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback
**Please add your name and affiliation (work and volunteer)**
*
*
*
* Beth Hancock - Leadingbit Solutions for IEEE SA OPEN
* Karsten Wade — Open Source Way, Red Hat
## CAG Handbook Concern
A concern was expressed at a recent Community Advisory Group meeting regarding the Community Handbook development and how it was progressing. After some discussion, we verified that this concern was focused on concern regarding the creation of content for the Handbook. As we are currently creating structure and process for the creation of content, we agreed that there is no need to change our current path. Further discussion confiremed the idea that we should present the community with basic structure and processes for content creation with a request feedback.
## Schedule for Upcoming meetings
Karsten proposed:
April 26th 7am PST
And agreed with Nuritzi's request to schedule May meetings at 8am PST. he also suggested that we might want to maintain the earlier time afterward, as he has a meeting that starts at 9:30 PST and presents a partial conflict.
Beth will follow up on scheduling in email.
## New Handbook Page
......@@ -45,8 +57,7 @@ This [meeting]() was recorded in BigBlueButton. BigBlueButton supports playback
* Next meeting: Continue working on [Handbook guidelines](https://opensource.ieee.org/community-handbook/community-processes/handbook-guidelines/-/blob/main/README.md). Write general page guidelines and have an explicit call out about policies (e.g. keeping a changelog for a policy vs not for ).
* Nuritzi will be in Germany April 16 - May 29th. Would like to move the meeting during those dates to a more EMEA-friendly zone (8 am PST or earlier would be preferable).
### Old Notes for Reference
* We should create a "How to create a Handbook entry page" with a link to template.
......
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment